One-off Assistance grants
One-off Assistance grants aim to increase winter events in regional Tasmania, prompting an increase in visitor numbers and local community engagement through the non-peak tourist season. The program also seeks to increase the level of event expertise in regional Tasmania.
How it works
Grants of up to $20 000 are available to eligible events that:
- are held outside Greater Hobart
- are held outside of the peak tourism season (winter and shoulder periods are a priority)
- deliver substantial benefits to regional Tasmania
- attract mass local community attendance, at least 5000 intrastate visitors or at least 800 interstate visitors
- have secured significant independent funding sources
Events must be working with Events Tasmania to develop or further develop their event to be eligible for a One-off Assistance grant.
To apply for a One-off Assistance grant you need to be working with Events Tasmania to develop or further develop your event. Email us to discuss your event further.